Urgent problems in hydraulic engineering, such as new hydrological conditions due to climate change or the lack of sediments in almost all streams and all the associated effects, require the companies working in this field to further develop the analytical methods used. Models and solutions for our core areas of natural hazards and morphology / sediment transport are constantly being further developed in order to handle tasks ranging from near-natural hydraulic engineering to hydropower utilization in a more efficient and targeted manner.
These are in particular (implemented topics in R&D so far):
- measurement technology / hydrometric measurement method
- numeral modelling, development of numeral models
- development of evaluation and analysis methods,
- development and linked application of various software products
- development of water engineering conceptions and design types / building types